Music Monday is back and better than ever. The Funkadelic Team is going to breakdown the best shows all around the Atlanta Area and offer you the best options for each day so you don’t have to! Drum roll please….
Tuesday: Northside Tavern – Swami Gone Bananas are Atlanta’s “Good Times Icons” for the last 20 year.
This is not one to miss (Cough *Brent Hinds from Mastodon* Cough)
Thursday: The Werks + Funk You at Terminal West
Friday: Aisle 5 – Voodoo Visionary › Album Release Party with Little Raine Band and Opposite Box
Sunday: SweetWater 20th Anniversary Party with Moe.
2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Ticket Price: $30
Celebrate 20 Years of Heady Beers with:
- Moe. ripping the lid off this joint!
- Custom 20th Anniversary glassware with (10) tasting tickets, 1 tasting ticket will give you entrance into our new Woodland’s facility where you can sample one of our sour/barrel aged beers.
- Specialty drafts and casks throughout the building!
- Souvenir beer to go
- Food Trucks onsite with goodies for sale.
- Shuttles running from the SIP Coffee at the Lindbergh MARTA station to the Brewery. Parking is VERY limited onsite, so MARTA, UBER, cabs, etc. will be your best bet!
- Entry at 2:00pm, Last Call at 5:30pm, Taps Off 5:45, Event Ends at 6:00pm.
Please note: SweetWater is a 21+ venue. All guests must have a valid ID. No ID = No Entry. (Children may attend with a parent or guardian). Also, due to the scope of this event, please leave the fur babies at home. Ticket Price @ the Door: $40